Orthopedic Care Redefined
advanced physical therapy will redefine your ideas about orthopedic care and your role in the healing process. Every treatment is guided by diagnosis -- from the initial examination, hands-on therapy, and movement training to education about diagnosis-specific exercise and preventing re-injury. You will leave with knowledge, tools, and skills to successfully support ongoing self-care.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Clinical testing and measurements
- Specific joint tolerance testing
- Soft tissue evaluation
- Mechanism of injury evaluation
- Communication of findings for all diagnostic testing images and surgical intervention reports
- Full muscularskeletal screening
- Kinetic chain evaluation
- Muscular coordination evaluation
- Gait analysis
- Occupational strength and functional dexterity evaluation
Our therapist will teach you and guide the functional strength and balance training which restores ability over time. This component of your home program helps build skills, coordination, muscular tolerance, and independence from your injury.