This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a team of community oriented, mission-driven physical therapists in Seward, Alaska as the Site Clinical Director. A strong emphasis on relationship building is a core part of this position, from patient care to training and development of staff.
Integrated into a collaborative approach, the successful Director will constantly seek opportunities for individual and business development, as well as provide uncompromising therapy service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs patient care and supervision of care including evaluation, assessment and planning. Ensures quality of patient care, integrity of specialty services.
- Providing learning opportunities to staff to develop advanced clinical skills.
- Promotes and guides professional development and morale of clinicians.
- Assists in development and implementation of clinic policies and procedures regarding patient care and compliance policies.
- Participates in opportunities with company research programs and projects.
- Directly supervises assigned clinical and administrative staff.
- Recruits, selects and retains top clinical and administrative staff.
- Consistently communicates with staff through scheduled staff meetings, annual reviews, and an informal open-door practice.
- Advances the growth of the clinic by actively supporting the company vision and mission.
- Ensures compliance with State Federal/Medicare guidelines and company compliance policies.
- Develops and implements a business plan with the goal of relationship building and enhancement.
- Provides educational marketing programs for referral sources, area businesses, and the general community.
- Analyzes patient survey satisfaction feedback.
- Communicates with referral sources by providing regular feedback regarding patient progress.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Must meet Alaska state licensure requirement by graduating from an accredited physical therapy school and successfully passing the national board exam. Must participate in annual APT Leadership Initiative and training program.